Royle Insurance Sustainability Statement
At Royle Insurance, we believe that our business activity can have an impact on environmental sustainability as we provide our services; therefore,
- We are committed, as business and community leaders, to the well-being of both economic and environmental systems that we impact.
- We consider these goals to be compatible with our business goals, and if incompatible, we are committed to finding better ways to make them compatible.
To do this we will:
- Consider the requirements and impact of the environment as we make our operating decisions and business strategy;
- Analyze the environmental impact of our facilities, operations and services;
- Strive to eliminate “waste” of all kinds from our operations, and to find safe, productive uses for any “non-product” that we are not yet able to eliminate;
- Take responsibility for the safety of our services in their intended use;
- Take responsibility for the safety of employees and communities;
- Take responsibility for the safe recovery and reuse or recycling of products consumed in our operations; and
- Maintain facilities, operations and services that are more efficient and less dependent on materials and activities that negatively impact the environment.
We will pursue these steps with a commitment to:
- Future business decisions and operations;
- Continuous improvement; and
- Sharing practices, when possible, with our customers, suppliers, and communities to identify sustainability and environmental improvements.